Farm Efficiency Program
Farm Efficiency Rebates
- To continue the Cooperative's long history of promoting energy efficiency with a reduced cost burden to our members.
- To support our local agriculture industry that is the backbone of our communities.
- The Cooperative is offering a 75% rebate up to $4,500 on the installation and purchase of the following equipment:
- Energy Star or DLC Certified LED Lighting for Barns and Shops
- Variable Speed Milk Transfer Pumps
- Variable Speed Compressors
- Tunnel Ventilation Construction
- Precooling Systems and Heat Exchangers (Plate or Shell & Tube)
- Equipment must have been purchased after June 1, 2019.
- Limited to $4,500 per member per year ($6,000 total investment).
- To be eligible for the rebate, proof of installation must be provided. The Cooperative reserves the right to physically inspect the installation.
- Members must complete the Farm Efficiency rebate form located below and submit the completed application to the Cooperative's Bath District office by mail or in person.
- Attach receipts showing the date of purchase and installation.
For more information about the Farm Efficiency program, please call the Cooperative's Bath District office at 607-776-4161 or 800-843-3414.
Click here for SREC Farm Efficiency Application.