SmartHub is Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative's free online bill payment system that also allows you to monitor your energy usage. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account.
Click Here to log in to SmartHub or to register for an account.
- Provides 24-hour access to account information.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated.
- Allows you to safely pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or an electronic check transaction.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy use in graphs.
- Allows you to enroll in paperless billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts to pay with a single payment.
- Includes a free app for smartphones and tablets. Download it by searching "SmartHub" on either the Apple Store or Google Play. Once the app is open, type in "Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative" as the provider. The login information is the same for both the website and the mobile app.
Need help using SmartHub? Call 607-776-4161 or 800-843-3414 during regular business hours to speak with a billing representative.