Energy Efficiency Program
Energy Efficiency Rebates
- To continue the Cooperative's long history of promoting energy efficiency.
- Encourage members to upgrade old, inefficient appliances with a reduced cost burden.
- The Cooperative is offering a 20% rebate on Energy Star rated appliances, limited to: refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, clothes washer/dryer, dehumidifier, window air conditioner, air source heat pumps and electric water heater.
- Limit: $400 incentive per appliance.
- Must be an active member of Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Appliance must have been purchased after June 1, 2019.
- Appliance must be Energy Star rated.
- Members must complete the Energy Efficiency Application located below and submit the completed application to the Cooperative's Bath District office by mail or in person.
- Attach a receipt showing the date of purchase.
- The old appliance must be removed from service and disposed in an environmentally responsible manner. The Cooperative may require proof of disposal prior to issuing the rebate.
For more information about the Energy Efficiency program, please call the Cooperative's Bath District office at 607-776-4161 or 800-843-3414.
Click here for SREC Energy Efficiency Application.