ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROGRAM
- To continue the Cooperative's long history of promoting energy efficiency.
- Encourage members to upgrade old, inefficient appliances with at reduced cost burden.
- The Cooperative is offering a 20% rebate on Energy Star rated appliances, limited to:
- Clothes Washer
- Clothes Dryer
- Window Air Conditioner
- Limit $400 incentive per appliance.
- Must be an active member of Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Appliance must have been purchased after June 1, 2019.
- Appliance must be Energy Star rated.
- Member must be current on electric service bill.
- Members must complete the Energy Efficiency Application located to the right and submit the completed application to the Cooperative's Bath District office by mail or in person.
- Attach an itemized receipt showing the date of purchase.
- The old appliance must be removed from service and disposed in an environmentally responsible manner. The Cooperative may require proof of disposal prior to issuing the rebate.
For more information about the Energy Efficiency program, please call the Cooperative's Bath District office at (607) 776-4161 or (800) 843-3414.