Update your contact information to stay in the loop on power outages & other important co-op news!


Use this Name Change Authorization form to notify Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative that your name has changed due to marriage, divorce, or other reasons.  This form will update your name on your Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative account.  Please mail, fax, or drop off the form at one of the Cooperative offices.  For all other updates to your personal information, fill out the form below.