Generlink Transfer Switch
The GenerLink™ is a socket-mounted transfer switch that is installed behind your electric meter. The switch allows you to easily and safely connect a portable generator to your home during a power outage. The GenerLink™ delivers the power directly to your electrical panel which eliminates the hassle of running extension cords throughout your home.
- UL listed meter mounted transfer switch
- Prevents back feeding of the utility line
- No rewiring or subpanel installation required
- Takes 30 minutes to install by SREC personnel and does not require the member to be home
- Works with most portable generators
- Requires a 240V, four-pronged outlet on the generator
- Installed behind a member's electric meter (200-amp meter base)
There are two types of GenerLink™ available to SREC members to purchase. Both models come with 75kA per phase surge protection to protect all your white appliances from a surge. The surge module has an audible alarm to notify you when you take a hit. The transfer switch comes with a 20 ft. cord. The installation by SREC is free.
MA23-S GenerLink™ transfer switch works with portable generators that have a running wattage between 4,500-8,500 watts - $728.00 plus tax.
MA24-S GenerLink™ transfer switch works with portable generators that have a running wattage between 9,000-10,000 watts - $853.00 plus tax.
To purchase a GenerLinkTM transfer switch, or for more information, please contact us at 607-776-4161.
**GenerLink™ transfer switches are only available for sale to active Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative members.