RESIDENTIAL WEATHERIZATION PROGRAM
- To continue the Cooperative's long history of promoting energy efficiency.
- To reduce cost burden on our members related to energy efficiency improvements to their homes or rental properties.
- The Cooperative is offering a 50% rebate on materials for each of the following:
- Energy Star Certified Replacement Windows
- Energy Star Certified Replacement Exterior Doors
- Must be an active member of Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Members must provide the NFRC window sticker.
- Members must be current on their electric service bill.
- Materials must have been purchased after June 1, 2019.
- Limited to $3,000 per member per year ($6,000 total investment).
- Landlords are eligible. However, each landlord is limited to a $1,500 rebate per year ($3,000 total investment) and must file a joint application with tenant.
- To be eligible for the rebate, proof of installation must be provided. The Cooperative reserves the right to physically inspect the installation.
- Members must complete the Residential Weatherization Rebate Application located to the right and submit the completed application to the Cooperative's Bath District office by mail or in person.
- Attach itemized receipts showing the date of purchase and installation.
For more information about the Energy Efficiency program, please call the Cooperative's Bath District office at (607)776-4161 or (800)843-3414.